Non-Medical Case Manager
Under the supervision of the Client Services Manager performs assigned duties relating to provision of case management services.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Engage in outreach activities at various community sites to identify clients in need of case management services.
- Assess client needs, prepare appropriate individual service plans and maintain records. Assist clients in implementing the service plan by networking and referral, internally and/or to other community resources.
- Refer and connect 100% of newly diagnosed PLWHA and out of care clients to medical care and social support services.
- Assist clients with Emergency Financial Assistance applications for rent and utilities.
- Develop EFA specific service plans with clients to coordinate long term financial and housing stability.
- Actively seek and identify individuals or groups requiring the agency’s services.
- Work collaboratively with other local service providers to develop and maintain the continuum of services available to clients.
- Develop and maintain database of professional contacts.
- Establish, maintain and update client case records using approved agency forms and procedures. Ensure confidentiality of all records.
- Provide relevant literature to clients and members of the community.
- Prepare monthly reports in accordance with agency policies and procedures and grant requirements.
- Maintain and Update client information in eCOMPAS and CAREWare.
- Connect clients to essential support services such as housing, food and transportation.
- Attend and participate in staff meetings and supervisory conferences.
- Maintain working relationships with other community providers.
- Observe established administrative procedures.
- Provide written reports and maintain statistics as required.
- Represent the agency at community events, meetings and conferences.
- Attend and participate in staff training opportunities.
- Adhere to Hyacinth policies and procedures including client confidentiality provisions.
- Commitment to Hyacinth philosophy.
- Demonstrated ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds and interests.
- Bachelor’s degree plus two years experience in HIV/AIDS or related field. A candidate who has no degree but seems exceptionally suitable, will be considered if he/she has four additional years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency in written and verbal communications.
- Access to currently registered car and a valid driver’s license.
|Client Services||Consistently demonstrates respect, responsiveness, and professionalism towards others while providing superior service for our clients||Team Work||Actively cooperates within the region and/or program and participates in the constructive resolution of conflict.|
|Job Knowledge||Demonstrates understanding of objectives, duties and responsibilities in accordance with the job description.||Leadership||Assuming responsibility for one’s own self in the workplace and exhibiting commitment to the client and agency.|
|Informing||Disseminating relevant information about decisions, plans and activities to team leaders and supervisors.|
|Results||Delivers quality results and balances priorities to meet all project and team commitments in a timely manner.|
The Hyacinth AIDS Foundation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to sex, race, creed or religion, color, national origin, age, ancestry, disability, or veteran, sexual orientation or marital status.