Thank you for partnering with us in 2016!
With your help, these are the things we accomplished this year:
- provided medical care to 50 clients in Newark
- tested 5,500 individuals for HIV
- provided group mental health services to 200 individuals throughout our seven sites
- prevented homelessness for 50 clients
- traveled to Washington, D.C. with 10 clients to meet with New Jersey’s entire Congressional delegation
- and so much more….
Together, we have taken steps to end this epidemic. We have worked with individuals at risk, and helped them to access effective prevention tools. We have helped individuals living with HIV to access the support services they need to stay engaged in medical care. And we continue to advocate for fair and responsible policies that will best serve the HIV community.
We expect 2017 to be even busier. Together we will partner with you to ensure that funding for these critical services remains a priority. Together we will use every available resource to ensure access to healthcare for our most vulnerable clients.
Thank you for all that you do – it’s because of your generous support that we are able to do our work. Every gift – $25, $50, $100, $500, enables us to provide critical serves to those most in need. If you have not already done so, please consider making a tax-deductible gift today to help Hyacinth have a strong start in the new year.
Thank you and best wishes for a happy and healthy 2017!