Communications & Marketing Intern
This position will report directly to the Sr. Director of Development and will service the entire agency’s need for communications, marketing and social media.
This is an unpaid part-time internship with opportunities for continuation throughout the academic year.
Seeking an intern who is:
- Seeking experience working in the health and human services or non-profits sectors
- Well versed in all social media platforms
- An effective communicator, written and verbal
- Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, has the ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Willing to think creatively and progressively surrounding advertising, social media, and e-communications
- Inquisitive and willing to research current events and trends in the fight against HIV/AIDS
- Familiar with conducting interviews for media
- Comfortable speaking in front of people/crowd
- Adept at synthesizing social media analytics and identifying opportunities for content and optimization
Interested candidates should email a complete resume and cover letter and/or a writing sample to:
Dan Barnett, Sr. Director of Development: firstname.lastname@example.org